🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » FAILING TO COMPLETE PROFILE
Page options
mypelo
Community Member

FAILING TO COMPLETE PROFILE

Hello,

I cannot seem to be able to complete my profile because the education section does not allow me to view the save button

Thank You

10 REPLIES 10
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maipelo,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to complete your profile. If you`re still experiencing any problems on your end let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello

problem still pessisting,sir

Thank you 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Maipelo,

Please click on my name and send me a PM with a screenshot from your end (the error you`re experiencing) so that I can assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello there,

Am having same problem as Maipelo T. on 11.11.2019.  I am not able to complete my profile and submit the education, employment and profile picture fields due to the following reasons:

- unable to scroll down the page and fill in fields.  

- 'save' button is not visible.

Can Goran V. or any other moderator help as been trying for 48 hours now without success?

Many thanks,

Nathalie

Hi Nathalie,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to add your Education. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Many thanks for your prompt response.  Indeed, I cleared my cache and cookies before my previous message.

Edwin also emailed me asking to clear cookies and cache from upwork.com and I used Ms Edge after that to complete my profile.  When I now go back to Google Chrome, it can complete my profile there as well.

Thanks for great customer service!

Have a nice day,

Nathalie

Hi Goran! I tried to clear caches and cookies and also using a different browser but still the save button is not visible.

Hi Sylvia,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a email to assist you further with adding your profile picture. If you have further questions feel free to ask on the ticket and our team will be happy to assist you.

~ Nikola
Upwork

On my profile I am unable to complete the Employment section. The submit button is not visible and when I move the page bar down, the page erases and reverts to its original, blank form. I cleared my cache and cookies in Google Chrome as instructed and the page still behaves the same way.

Hi Susan,

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing trouble completing your profile. Could you please another browser? If the issue persists, please let us know. Thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members