🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feature suggestion for upwork
Page options
khushbu_gohil
Community Member

Feature suggestion for upwork

Hii Everyone!

I got idea for profile visit dashboard. I would like to suggest if Upwork can give analytics by category of my profile view. Like LinkedIn there is list of who visit my profile this much % software development, and another % art companies like that. So freelancer can get idea which type of sector or clients are scrolling their profile and easy to optimise and offer custom project catalog accordingly!

This feature can be show are infographic method based on % of view it's make easy to target right client and to keep them engaged on Upwork and also that can generate revenue for Upwork because all freelancers will optimise their profile based on who visit them, just overall field of people can be visible nothing like client name or anything here.

What are the thoughts of other ?

Best regards,

Khushbu

4 REPLIES 4
celgins
Community Member

This might work if Upwork required clients to add their industry. Clients are not required to set an industry (e.g., HR/Business, Aerospace, Finance/Accounting, Energy & Utilities, Food & Beverage, Art & Design, Manufacturing/Construction, Sales/Marketing, Media/Entertainment, Technology/IT). These industry fields are available for clients, but many clients leave it blank.

If each client were required to add their industry, Upwork could--like you said--show freelancers a graphic depicting the percentage (%) of profile views from various industries.

Yeah industry details can help Upwork too like their majority clients from this sector so they can focus more on that side to build platform better

As long as freelancers throw connects at any and every job, Upwork is fine. I have seen no indication of attempts to make the platform better, only more monetized.

Your idea would be useful, but I think with Upwork's method of business might not garner the results you hoped for.

Hmm 🤔Will wait for it!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members