Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Feedback

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1351 of 1,540

RUHUL-AMIN- H wrote:
I have completed a recent job and client has given a 5 star review. But in my profile it is showing NO feedback given. 

It's already showing. It can take a few hours, all you have to do is wait a bit.

RUHUL-AMIN- H wrote:
And when i click over it, it says the job is private although my profile is public.

It doesn't say that your profile is private or that the feedback is, it says that the job is, which is correct.

RUHUL-AMIN- H Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
1352 of 1,540
Thanks..
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1353 of 1,540

Hi Ruhul-Amin-,

I checked and it looks like the contract you're referring to has been recently ended. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Once you receive payment, the review will be available in your profile. Thank you.  

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kalpana D Member Since: Dec 22, 2019
1354 of 1,540

I have recently completed my one job and my client has provided me the rating and comments both.

I can see his comments and ratings inside the FEEDBACK section of the contracts page.

But on my profile page, the only rating is visible and comment is not coming.

Second, in public view, this is not visible at all. I have completed 3 jobs and Upwork is showing reviews for 2 jobs only. 3rd job review and rating are not visible at all to other users.

Here are my profile link and the contract links for your reference:

Profile Link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~015e9971b2adc63b9a

Contract Link: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Please help me in getting my client reviews and comments on my profile. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1355 of 1,540

Hi Kalpana,

I checked the contract that you are referring to and it seems that your client didn't leave the feedback yet. You can check the contract page and the 'Feedback' section for more info on that.

Regarding your work history showing differently, please note that the purpose of our logged-out site is to give prospective clients and freelancers a feel for what Upwork has to offer so that they can decide whether to join our platform; it is not intended to reflect all the jobs and all the profiles available on Upwork. That's the role of the logged-in site, which is only visible to our registered users. Please note that some jobs are originally posted as private or visible to logged in Upwork users only. Contracts formed based on those job postings will also not show in visitor view of your profile for privacy reasons.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ankit K Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
1356 of 1,540

Hello,

Recently I completed a fixed price job. My client left a feedback for me, I also gave. Both are very positive feedback. I can see both on my contract page. But on my profile page, it is showing 'No feedback given' . Why this happened? Kindly look into the matter and help me to solve this.

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1357 of 1,540

Hi Ankit,

I manually generated your profile, it should now be showing the latest information regarding your work history and feedback.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Ankit K Member Since: Jan 1, 2020
1358 of 1,540

Thank you , Andrea

Highlighted
Abdallah A Member Since: Oct 3, 2020
1359 of 1,540

Hey Upwork Community!

I'm a new freelancer on Upwork and I have done 2 jobs so far. and I've been able to get all 5-star reviews.

the problem though is that the second job is finished but it's not added to my profile job count. also my earnings and review didn't update even though the job is completed (see the image below)

the status of the 2nd contracts is completed

I only have the 1st job on my profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1360 of 1,540

Abdallah A wrote:

Hey Upwork Community!

the problem though is that the second job is finished but it's not added to my profile job count. also my earnings and review didn't update even though the job is completed (see the image below)

It only just ended!! Give it 24 to 48 hours. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS