cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
Fatima Z Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
2781 of 2,982

Hello, I just completed my 1st job on Upwork yesterday & got feedback as well. But in the work history of my profile, that completed job is not to appear.  Can anyone guide me on this?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2782 of 2,982

Hi Fatima,

I checked, and it looks like this is for an hourly contract. Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. I can see that this contract is still part of this week's work week. Please know that for hourly contracts, payments are available following the Weekly Billing Cycle. Once you rceive your earnings for this contract, the feedback and contract should be available in your profile. Here's the help article for more information. 

-Joanne
Untitled
ayamas
Sachin N Member Since: Jan 12, 2016
2783 of 2,982

Hello,
I had successfully completed a job on Jan 19 and till today that is Jan 23 the feedback of the job is not yet displayed on my profile.

Can you kindly look into it ?

Thank You

fatima-zahir
Ace Contributor
Fatima Z Member Since: Aug 8, 2020
2784 of 2,982
I'm facing same issue.
mimranelance
Muhammad I Member Since: Jan 24, 2021
2785 of 2,982

Dear All,

I have completed my first project on Upwork with good feedback from the client-side, and I also have given good feedback to a client; however, neither client's feedback shown on my profile nor in my work history.

I am looking forward to your response.

Thanks.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2786 of 2,982

Hi Muhammad,

Congratulations on your first contract! I checked and could see that feedback for this contract is displayed correctly on your profile. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still  unable to see it on your end?

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

~ Nikola

Untitled
d994257b
Trixie Shane M Member Since: Dec 15, 2020
2787 of 2,982

Hi UpWork Community,

I have already closed a contract with a client 4 days ago and both of us have provided feedback. However, it doesn't show on my profile. Also, it shows that my total job hours are only 8 hours but I have logged 10 in my work diary. I hope someone can help me with this.

Thanks

Trixie

youssefbahaa
Community Leader
Youssef B Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
2788 of 2,982

Hi Trixie,

Try to make any minor edits in your profile overview, this will automatically regenerate your profile and everything should be up to date. If this didn't work, I believe you would need to wait until the funds are transferred to you.

I hope this helps.

Youssef

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2789 of 2,982

Youssef B wrote:

this will automatically regenerate your profile and everything should be up to date.

No,because the contract is hourly and won't show until after the client has been charged tomorrow.

emataw03
Emad T Member Since: Dec 13, 2020
2790 of 2,982

I completed a project few days ago and the client left me the review and completed the contract.

I can see the review on my contract history.

However, the review is not showing on my profile page and even that project is showing still in progress.

What's wrong?

Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS