cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

Highlighted
Javerick- Angelo A Member Since: May 24, 2020
1341 of 1,446

its more than 24 hours and nothing show

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1342 of 1,446

Hi Javerick- Angelo,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Julius Jhomaree T Member Since: Mar 18, 2020
1343 of 1,446

I have recently finished a project. My client ended the contract and left feedback but it didn't display on my profile. It says "No feedback given" although there is feedback left after my contract.

Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1344 of 1,446

Julius Jhomaree T wrote:

I have recently finished a project. My client ended the contract and left feedback but it didn't display on my profile. It says "No feedback given" although there is feedback left after my contract.

How recently? It takes a few hours or a couple of days to show once BOTH (!) parties have left feedback. Have you left feedback as well?

Highlighted
1345 of 1,446

Hi Petra, thank you for the response. It was just a few hours ago. Yes, I also left feedback for my client. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1346 of 1,446

Hi Julius,

I manually generated your profile and the feedback you are referring to is already showing on your profile. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
1347 of 1,446

Thank you very much, Aleksandar. This is now resolved.

Highlighted
RUHUL-AMIN- H Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
1348 of 1,446
I have completed a recent job and client has given a 5 star review. But in my profile it is showing NO feedback given. And when i click over it, it says the job is private although my profile is public.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1349 of 1,446

RUHUL-AMIN- H wrote:
I have completed a recent job and client has given a 5 star review. But in my profile it is showing NO feedback given. 

It's already showing. It can take a few hours, all you have to do is wait a bit.

RUHUL-AMIN- H wrote:
And when i click over it, it says the job is private although my profile is public.

It doesn't say that your profile is private or that the feedback is, it says that the job is, which is correct.

Highlighted
RUHUL-AMIN- H Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
1350 of 1,446
Thanks..
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS