cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feedback/Review not showing up on my profile?

robin_hyman
Community Guru
Robin H Member Since: May 28, 2019
1741 of 3,143

Sounds like it was an hourly contract. Wait another week...

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1742 of 3,143

Hi Chamara,

It seems like you have already posted this question the last time. Please check the information I shared with you here

~ Joanne
Upwork
alaminsh001
Alamin S Member Since: May 6, 2020
1743 of 3,143

I have completed my first job two days ago, but still don't show feedback in my profile. 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
1744 of 3,143

Hi Alamin,

Congratulations on your first contract and getting some good feedback too!

I checked but couldn't replicate the issue you're describing, I am able to see your feedback on your profile. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser?

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
alaminsh001
1745 of 3,143

Hi,

Yes, I have logged in with different browser one is my laptop and another one is my personal mobile phone with the Upwork app, because sometimes my client messages me but I couldn't understand with my laptop, thats why i have logged in with my phone, there will be any problem in the feature?

Thank you!

tinker_bell3
1746 of 3,143

Hi Alamin, 

I checked and I can confirm that the feedback is showing in your profile. you may also want to check your internet connection and make sure that it is stable. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
alaminsh001
1747 of 3,143

Hi,

Now showing, Thank you

Please give me feedback on my above question.

tinker_bell3
1748 of 3,143

Hi Alamin,

Contracts take about 24 hours to appear on your profile after your client pays at least $1.00. Contracts not meeting this minimum are hidden from your profile and excluded from your work and feedback history. Thanks for taking the time to confirm that it is now showing on your end.

~ Joanne
Upwork
alaminsh001
1749 of 3,143

Hi Joanne,

If I have logged in with a different browser one is my laptop and another one is my personal mobile phone with the Upwork app, because sometimes my client messages me but I couldn't understand with my laptop, that's why I have logged in with my phone, there will be any problem in the feature?

Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1750 of 3,143

Hi Alamin,

Rest assured you won't have any problems. We also have a mobile app that you can download and use to message your clients and a lot more. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS