🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback and Earnings not showing for hourly ...
Page options
6642291f
Community Member

Feedback and Earnings not showing for hourly job

Hi,

(I'm new to Upwork; I'm sorry if I if I say sth. not compliant with community standards.)

My First Hourly job was completed 4 days ago, client also left a feedback. However, neither the earnings nor the feedback shows up on my profile. I searched online and most of the time, freelancers got it done manually by posting here. Usually they say, it takes 48 hrs, but in my case it's more than 48 hrs now. I know there's a 5 days security period but that's for the payment release right? not for the feedback appearance.

Plus I also tried chat support yesterday, and it said someone would contact me on email. However, no one has contacted me so far. So how does this thing works?

And yes, it also says only 1 job completed, but I've completed 2.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Muddassar,

Thank you for your message. Please note that your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile only after the first payment is successfully processed on your contract. Payments on an Hourly contract are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. Your completed job will appear on your Upwork profile as soon as the client card is successfully charged for the logged hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hi Muddassar,

Thank you for your message. Please note that your job and feedback will appear on your Upwork profile only after the first payment is successfully processed on your contract. Payments on an Hourly contract are processed as per the weekly billing cycle. Your completed job will appear on your Upwork profile as soon as the client card is successfully charged for the logged hours.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members