🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Feedback on Profile
Page options
jivyaa9980
Community Member

Feedback on Profile

Hi there!

I want some feedback on my profile. If you have time, can you propose some adjustments? Thanks. --------

I am currently working for a Big Four firm undertaking audits. Whether you are a small company or a million dollar company, I would be a valuable accounting asset to your company.

Forecasting, project decisions, reporting, analysis, reconciliations, management accounts, income tax, corporation tax, trust tax, inheritance tax, tax advice. I am experienced in all these categories and am able to address all your needs!

I'm also available to translate English to Hindi and vice versa.

So why stress yourself when I can do your work? I'm just a click away!
-------------
2 REPLIES 2
jr-translation
Community Member

Jivyaa D wrote:
Hi there!

I want some feedback on my profile. If you have time, can you propose some adjustments? Thanks. --------

I am currently working for a Big Four firm undertaking audits. Whether you are a small company or a million dollar company, I would be a valuable accounting asset to your company.

Forecasting, project decisions, reporting, analysis, reconciliations, management accounts, income tax, corporation tax, trust tax, inheritance tax, tax advice. I am experienced in all these categories and am able to address all your needs!

I'm also available to translate English to Hindi and vice versa.

So why stress yourself when I can do your work? I'm just a click away!
-------------

These are my first impressions:

You are offering too many things and different rates. You are a "Accounting and Tax/ Financial Analyst" "also available to translate English to Hindi and vice versa" for $38/h. No professional translator offers "vice versa". You have one native language (or non according to your profile) and that is your target language.

"Financial Analysis and Modelling" for $15/h "available from Monday to Sunday, anytime" but at the same time you "work in the field of auditing financial statements, a 9-5 job."

"Tax Adviser" for $15/h. Which country?

I modified my profile. Is it good now?
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members