🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » File transfer
Page options
Anonymous-User
Not applicable

File transfer

An old client of mine cannot send files anymore, Previously there wasn't any issues, now we get errors saying "Upwork has detected a potential risk" 

Pete

Ps old freelancer but stopped working here for a bit, just noticed the $0.15 a proposal, hmmmm Upwork struggling to get jobs? AI taking over lol?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Pete L wrote:

An old client of mine cannot send files anymore, Previously there wasn't any issues, now we get errors saying "Upwork has detected a potential risk" 

Why can't your client send you the file by email? Dropbox? Carrier pigeon?

Anonymous-User
Not applicable

It was over 100GB.

He isn't allowed to use Gmail and Dropbox for business purposes, 

I guess the carrier pigeon option was out as it was getting it's nails trimmed today....maybe if we wait we can use old faithful "Trusty" the carrier pidgeon.

Or maybe if Upwork didn't have ussues with Chrome it would have worked in the first place, something we have been using for some time...now there is a thought.

Pete L wrote:

It was over 100GB.

100GB is above the limit anyway.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Pete,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you and would like to confirm that we've had a known problem with downloading files on Chrome.

If you and your client are using another browser but still experiencing the same problem please reach out to me via PM with more details.
Our team will reach out to you both and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members