cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Financial Transactions Limited

8d48c788
Julia H Member Since: Oct 2, 2015
21 of 29

I also am having an issue with a suspension on transactions on my account. i provided all the information required but no reply from the Risk Compliance team for 2 days already.

I also called directly California yesterday (Oct 1) and they promised me that they would resolve it and so far no response on my reply.

My account was initially created on Elance and i had to move it to Upwork to start working with a new freelancer.

The timeline for responding to responses is very slow. I hope someone can assist me to get my account unblocked.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
22 of 29

Hi Julia,

Sorry about the delay. The team has to review the information you have provided about your working relationship with the freelancer and they will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork
mehlomane
Babalwa M Member Since: Nov 9, 2014
23 of 29

Hi,

I see from your responses that you are genuine human. I wish every support staff, not just on Upwork, but everywhere, could help people the way you do.

I hope you may help me. I need your help. I would rather do so via private message. I doubt public forum message is the best route.

Please send me a private message so I may tell my story.

Best regards,

Babalwa

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
24 of 29

Hi Bawalba,

Please, see my reply to your private message. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
mehlomane
25 of 29

Thanks Valeria - you are a rock-star, yes you are 🙂

ablefreelancer
Community Guru
Dietmar Thomas B Member Since: Aug 11, 2015
26 of 29

Dear Babalwa M,

I am, writing this just in case nobody saw your comment yet. This can of course happen and it might take some time still until you are noticed.

If you click on the name of Valeria, you will be redirected to her page. There close to her name you will find a button that says "send private message". If you desperately need her help then try it that way, it should work just fine for you.

Hoping your problem will be resolved soon

Thomas

mehlomane
27 of 29

Thanks Dietmar,

I learnt from a while back to not reveal specifics into the public arena. I think most problems can be solved privately.

Thanks again for the heads up 🙂

Stay awesome!

arheops
alexander M Member Since: Jun 2, 2015
28 of 29

hi

have same issue here.

proved all info and no reponse more then week.

any way speedup issue? other level of support maybe?

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
29 of 29

Hi Alexander,

Sorry about the delay. I have escalated your issue and you will receive updates as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS