🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Financial account suspended
Page options
5742c71d
Community Member

Financial account suspended

My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Eman,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your account. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

97 REPLIES 97

Hi Shamila,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

To resolve this matter, I recommend taking the following steps:

1. Contact Upwork Support: Reach out to Upwork's support team immediately to report the issue. You can submit a support ticket through the Help Center or contact them via email. Clearly explain the problem you are facing, including the message you received upon logging in and attempting to withdraw funds. Provide any relevant details that may help them investigate and resolve the issue promptly.

2. Be Patient: While waiting for a response from Upwork support, try to remain patient. Support teams handle numerous inquiries, and it may take some time for them to review your case thoroughly. Check your email regularly, including spam and junk folders, for any updates from Upwork.

3. Follow Up: If you don't receive a response within a reasonable time frame, consider following up with Upwork support to inquire about the status of your ticket. Polite and professional follow-up messages can help expedite the resolution process.

4. Review Account Activity: While waiting for a response, review your account activities to ensure that you are in compliance with Upwork's policies and terms of service. Double-check your payment details and other account information to ensure accuracy.

5. Seek Community Advice: While waiting for support's response, consider seeking advice from other freelancers on Upwork's community forum. They may have encountered similar issues and could offer insights or suggestions based on their experiences.

Tural Babashov
ajayiolamide
Community Member

Hi,

My financial account hs been suspended for over 7 days and I have contacted the support  but this could not be resolved.

Hi Olamide,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork

I have been waiting without any further explanation from your team. I don't know if I should continue accepting work from clients.

I cannot just be left unanswered.

Let it be known that I have turned my availability to private till the suspension on my account is lifted.

471deed4
Community Member

I have been facing the same issue and I am trying to reach the support team. I am not able to raise a request as well. Please help. I have already added a new account which matches the needs.

Hi Mohamed,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you directly for further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
akashasikur
Community Member

Hi, 

My financial account is temporarily suspended on 22 may cause a malicious link. How many days does it take for the pending investigation? 

Three days go and don't get any solutions.

Thank you 

Please refer to your Support ticket and stop spamming the forum.

Here is my support ticket  #35268499

I am not doing spaming. I am so tensed. It has been 3 days I don't get any reply from support.

I understand, and I am very sorry about that, but I am a freelancer just like you and most people here on the forum. If you already have a support ticket, only them can help you. Repeating multiple time won't change anything here.

Got it! Thank you.

inshallah you can open

Tural Babashov
ridi15
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended for a while. I need to change my financial account name and lift the suspension. The contact support told me that one of their team members will contact me shortly but there is no response till now. How much time will it take to respond? Please help me with the problem it's really urgent.

marcella97
Community Member

Hi there,

I am currently having the same problem. I work for multiple clients, and I have multiple payments in my account, and I need to withdrawl funds to actually be able to afford to live. I have been waiting two days for the Upwork support team to reply to me, and every time i click on the open ticket the page times out. So far I haven't heard from anyone in order to fix this.

Can someone please contact me as soon as possible to remove this suspension, as it's my understanding that I have not violated any rules or terms of the platform.

Thanks
Holly

Hi Holly,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket to assist you further. Please update this support ticket if you have any questions instead of creating new ones to keep everything in one place and for them to properly address every concern that you may have.

~ AJ
Upwork
bb60dd70
Community Member

I have the same issue. Is this a bug or something? I haven't voilated any Terms and conditions. Why is this happening?

I tried to withdraw my earnings for this month, but I'm getting this error "Your financial account has been suspended." I verified my identity when I joined Upwork. Last month's payment had no such issues. 

bb60dd70_0-1654117445339.png

Hi Muhammad Zuhaib,

I have checked your account and it looks like you were able to reach out to our team and there are support tickets created with your concern. I highly suggest you communicate with our team through those tickets for updates and further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
bb60dd70
Community Member

They've marked my ticket as "solved". Nothing has been solved!

I didn't even recieve an email that my financial account is going to be suspended. In my profile, stats section, it still says "Recent account holds" is zero.

I'm not sure what's the issue then? 

Hi Muhammad,

I can see that the ticket is currently open, I'm sorry if it was marked as solved before. Please allow more time for the team to review your case, they will be getting back to you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e2b626e1
Community Member

Hello there, my financialaccount is said to have been suspended and therefore I cannot withdraw the available funds. I need help in this, please

Hi Benson,

I am sorry to hear about your account status. I reached out to the team handling your case and shared your report. One of our agents will follow up with you on your ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
bubblej
Community Member

My finiancial account has been suspended please i need to recorver it back

bubblej
Community Member

My financial account has been suspended, please i dont understand why? and what can i do to resolve this. I need urgent response

bubblej
Community Member

Same issue happen to me my financial account was suspended and i cant withraw my money. kindly look into this.

Hi Samuel,

I have escalated your concern and one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you. You can check here or your email for updates.

~ Arjay
Upwork
092a8ec7
Community Member

Hi Arjay,

I have been waiting for days for someone to assist me with the issue about my Financial Account that got suspended. Why took so long to get help me with this one? Yes, some reach out to me and he even closed the ticket. He said there's a similar ticket just like it but it's not even similar. Hope you can help me with this as soon as possible. It's nearly the weekend now.

Regards,
Harold

Hi Harold, 

I have checked your account and it looks like your concern is related to this ticket here. I can see that you've sent a follow-up message regarding the same concern. Please communicate with the team handling your concern so that they can assist you accordingly. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Aj,

I have been waiting for days for someone to assist me with the issue about my Financial Account that got suspended. Why took so long to get help me with this one? Yes, some reach out to me and he even closed the ticket. He said there's a similar ticket just like it but its not even similar. Hope you can help me with this as soon as possible. Its nearly weekend now.

Regards,Harold

5206722a
Community Member

Financial account suspended

My financial account has been suspended. Please help me recover it. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Sumera,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
shahzad_bacha
Community Member

Hi,

My financial account has been suspended and i cannot withdraw the available funds. Please help me with this.

shahzad_bacha_0-1657134413336.png

Regards,

Shahzad

Hi Shahzad,

I have checked and it looks like you've recently been communicating with the team handling your case. A support ticket has been created and please don't hesitate to reach out through that ticket for updates and further assistance. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

~ Arjay
Upwork
b402e7f3
Community Member

Hi! My financial account has been suspended and I can not withdraw my funds. Could someone help me? 
Thank you!

irfanwebexpert
Community Member

Please can anyone help? I have not received a reply on my ticket regarding my financial account. please can anyone from Upwork take care of the issue? it's very disturbing as I am one of the top-rated freelancers and put in years to work, and deliver the best on Upwork. 

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticketPlease allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork

The problem here is that there happened to be a dispute with a client whom I can not think of, but anyways there was an issue with my mailbox and I did not get a notification that there was a dispute going on, on around 22nd I tried to withdraw funds but I got a popup that your account is suspended.  I contacted support and they told me that there is a dispute going on due to no response we have limited your account. As soon as I found out, I opened the dispute center and replied to the ticket. Till then, I have not heard from the dispute team and I am very upset, hurt, and breathless as I have put in almost my whole life working on Upwork, and this never happened. 

This is my career and I am one of the top-rated freelancers, please can someone help me out and unsuspend my financial account. 

shaharyar_rafiq
Community Member

Your financial account has been suspended. To proceed, please contact Customer Support. I am unable to withdraw my money, Why this happens? 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members