cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financial transactions have been limited

Highlighted
Jyoti A Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
41 of 48

I am getting Financial transactions for **Edited for community guidelines** (XXXXXXX) have been limited from last 3 days. I have  contacted to upwork support  as well but they are  saying  repeated thing  from last 3 days that is  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

But if there is a problem with clients  account  then why they have  limited my account  access as well?

I have  asked upwork support team many time  that how  much time  you will require  to resume my financial transaction account (APPROX>) but they used  to say repeated thing (I have  copied  and  paste  above)

Hope  anyone  will help me ASAP 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
42 of 48

Hi Jyoti,

We'll have a member of the team assist you with this and you'll be hearing from them via an email support ticket very shortly. Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
43 of 48

Still not getting   any response and solution. Just getting mails that we are talking with your client. I have asked client whether he has raise any complain or dispute aginst me but he said that he hasn't any problem with my work and he hasn't took such step.

I am little bit confused. what's goin on with me as I have available funds in my account arround $800 but unable to withdraw any fund as my financial account is suspended. What should I do ?

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
44 of 48

Jyoti,

We apologize about the inconvenience this has caused you. Unfortunately, we aren't able to share any further details here in the Community. Please, refer to the support ticket where the team has been updating you daily about the status of the case.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
45 of 48

Hello Valeria

I am not getting any response or update from last three days  so I am loosing  hope  day by day. I am asking details about the issue over support ticket but getting samee reason that we are unable to share any details at this moment.

It's more then 5 days  now and  still my problem is not resolved.
Hope you will help me.

Regards,
Jyoti

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
46 of 48

Hi Jyoti, 

We'll go ahead and follow this up with the team so that they can review your account. Our team will update you on this thread once we have more information about your account. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Katrina D Member Since: May 28, 2018
47 of 48

I have been getting the same problem. My account has been inactive and I want to resume using it. I have updated my information and I want to know what to do next. Please advise, thanks.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
48 of 48

Hi Katrina,

Please refer to your last ticket and if you have any questions feel free to post them there, our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets Here, thank you!

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS