🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Financial transactions have been limited
Page options
luccas-beck-r
Community Member

Financial transactions have been limited

Hi, Upwork Team.

I am experiencing the error: "Financial transactions for Luccas Beck Reis (223XXXXX) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support.".

I am unable to submit an individual help ticket to request assistance.

I have not received an email - as described - indicating the issue; hence the posting here.

I have removed a Billing Method possible to remedy whatever issue may be at hand. But it doesn't look resolved.

Thank you for your help!

Luccas B.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hey guys, so, after some scary days, finally my account has been reactivated.

I have to thank all my clients that sent messages helping me and asking for reactivation, and the support team for being active in all steps of this process.

Kind wishes!

Luccas B.

View solution in original post

60 REPLIES 60

Hi Linda, 

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
d30ff8a0
Community Member

Hello!

I'm having the issue on "Financial transaction has been limited" . I Contacted support haven't heard from them. Kindly help.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Emmanuel,

I can see you were able to reply to your support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
bani43
Community Member

Hello!

I'm having the same issue with message "Financial transaction has been limited for Burhan Ahmad " . Kindly help.

Burhan Ahmad

Hi Burhan,

I wasn't able to reproduce the error you're referring to. Can you please clear your browser cache and cookies and check again? 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Error "Financial transactions for Burhan Ahmad (35809177) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." is still there. I have cleared all browsing history.

burhan8373
Community Member

Error "Financial transactions for Burhan Ahmad (35809177) have been limited. Please check your email for additional information or contact customer support." is still there. I have cleared all browsing history.

Hi Burhan,

Thank you for your message. I will have our support team contact you for further assistance.    

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you Upwork Team for your very quick responses. My issue is resolved.

Thank You,
Burhan Ahmad

devops-mahmud
Community Member

Hi Team,
Hope you are in good health.
 I am facing same problem that financial transaction limited on my account said that customer care support.

Can you please help me to fix the issue?

Thanks

Hi Mahmudur,

I'll have one of the team members review your report and assist you further via a support ticket. You can access your ticket and coordinate with the team on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
d74e2860
Community Member

Hello Arjay M, am experiencing the same problem of "financial services have been limited", but no email concerning that has been received.

I don't know what caused that and have no way to find out.

I had an issue with payment methods and it was solved, but then I immediately saw the notification (finacial ... limited) on my accout.

Any help would be crucially needed and highly appreciated.

Thank You

Gavin.

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your financial account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern and our team has already notified you on the same ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
d74e2860
Community Member

Thanks for your response. However the "finacial ...... limited" message is still on my acount. I have not received any email or any help on the "finacial .... limited" problem.

I even removed the billing method and put another debit card, but they gave me this message, "Your Visa ending in **** is awaiting verification. Learn how to verify your payment card."

When I clicked that link, it did not show me how to verify the payment card. I don't know how to verify payment card.

I hate to admit, but in reality am getting frustrated.

I beg you to kindly help me.

Thank You

Gavin

Hi Gavin,

We certainly understand your frustration and how important it is for you to have this issue resolved. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Arjay
Upwork
adc5fe3a
Community Member

Hello, 

I'm experiencing financial transactions limited for reasons I don't know. Kindly help me look into it as soon as possible. It is really frustrating.

Hi Aminat,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about your financial account. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
zimnovich
Community Member

Hello. I am having the same issue! The red message saying that my financial transactions have been limited has just appeared in my account. But I haven't received emails from Upwork about any issues with my account. I am working on two projects and have not received any complaints from my clients so far! They are completely satisfied. I am really frustrated! What should I do?

i have the same problem 😞 

Hi Sadek,

I can see that the team has sent you an email with more details and instructions on how to resolve the issue with your account. You may check this page for the support ticket linked to your case or reply to the email if you need further assistance. The team will surely assist you accordingly.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Hi Ilya,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members