🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Enable client to change feedback after 14-day...
Page options
84e1e6ba
Community Member

Enable client to change feedback after 14-days

I have a client that would like to change their feedback on a completed job, however it has been more than 14-days and I no longer see the option to enable them to change their feedback. I may have clicked it accidentally when the contract closed. Is it at all possible to enable them to change their feedback under these circumstances?

6 REPLIES 6
williamtcooper
Community Member

Brandon,

Under the button that states "Respond to this Feedback" is the "Enable client to change feedback" link.

The "enable client to change feedback" link is not there anymore on this contract so I believe I may have already clicked it on accident when responding to the clients feedback when the contract was closed. Thats why I am asking if there is still any way to possibly allow the client to change this feedback after the 14 day feedback change window.

If it isn't located in the place mentioned, then it's not going to be available.

84e1e6ba
Community Member

Appreciate the resonse William however, I am still wondering if it would be possible for Upwork support to make the link visible to me again so my client can change their feedback as requested. I also can not find any way to contact support directly so hoping someone from Upwork finds this post...

Hi Brandon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Once feedback has been provided, it cannot be changed by either the client or the freelancer. The option to change feedback is only available if the freelancer enables it within 14 days of the contract ending. However, please note that changes can only be made to public feedback; private feedback cannot be edited.

You can also refer to this help article for more information.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members