🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Free Monthly Connects for Freelance Plus memb...
Page options
zohaibsultan007
Community Member

Free Monthly Connects for Freelance Plus membership holders

Hi,

Good Day!

In December, Upwork launch monthly transfer free connects to freelancers on their billing date. I check that my billing date is 11th of every month but in January no monthly free connects added in my account till now. I received bonus free connects for responding interview calls.

Today they deduct amount for Memebership Freelance plus renewal from my credit card. 

I just want to know what the reason behind for not issuing free connects to me.

Thanks.

Zohaib sultan  

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Christine A wrote:

You're getting an extra 10 connects per month, the same as basic members are getting. If you don't think that the plus membership is worth paying for, then you can cancel anytime you want.

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your reply & adding some valueable information to clear many things.

I feel its little harsh to say someone that you can cancel anytime if its worth paying for. 

Its irrelevant i am here not to asking you that i need to cancel this membership just asking about connects.

Thanks

Zohaib Sultan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Zohaib S wrote:

Hi,

Good Day!

In December, Upwork launch monthly transfer free connects to freelancers on their billing date. I check that my billing date is 11th of every month but in January no monthly free connects added in my account till now. I received bonus free connects for responding interview calls.

Today they deduct amount for Memebership Freelance plus renewal from my credit card. 

I just want to know what the reason behind for not issuing free connects to me.

Thanks.

Zohaib sultan  

You're getting an extra 10 connects per month, the same as basic members are getting. If you don't think that the plus membership is worth paying for, then you can cancel anytime you want.

Christine A wrote:

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your reply & adding some valueable information to clear many things.

I feel its little harsh to say someone that you can cancel anytime if its worth paying for. 

Its irrelevant i am here not to asking you that i need to cancel this membership just asking about connects.

Thanks

Zohaib Sultan

1b3333c1
Community Member

I have same problem, I am a member of Freelancer plus but till now. I haven't been able to receive my monthly renewal connect which was supposed to be 13th of every month.  What could be the issue?

Hi Azeez,

Thank you for your message. I checked your account and noticed that your billing cycle starts on the 27th of every month. Also, I noticed that you have downgraded your subscription to the Basic plan which will start on April 27th and you will receive Connects according to the Basic plan.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members