🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Free connects
Page options
2b106ca6
Community Member

Free connects

I read that I will receive 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Genesis,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of completing registration. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

955 REPLIES 955

Received now. Thanks.

4d4b9429
Community Member

hello AndreaG my name is Tadele Wondimu i am new to upwork but i still have not recived my connects and it has been almost 48 hours since registering 

8d16a1fd
Community Member

Same I notified that received 10 connection sad now my account out of connect. Now I  discovering it needs too purchased another upgrade otherwise waiting for next month too received 10 connection..in that cases could not be figured up what steps will be really good for my profile. 

33f54da1
Community Member

Hi,
I signed up on 23rd of April, 2024 for the first time. Havent received my free connects from Upwork. 
I understand that I will receive 40 connects as a gift from Upwork.
Anxiously awaited,
Kindly help.

Bushra 

Hi Binte,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
33f54da1
Community Member

Thanks LuiggiR, 
Let me patiently wait. It's in fact heartenting to see projects that I can bid for... I am excited!

Binte

f0ffe00e
Community Member

I created my new account on 21st April. Today is 25th April after four days I have yet not received my 50 free connects. Please help.

Hi Nirmesh,

You completed the signup process less than 48 hours ago. You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects by the end of the day today, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Luiggi
Upwork
8d16a1fd
Community Member

Hi everyone. 

Anxiously awaited  for my connect either its not available so far I purchased two times two weeks ago and today small connects for finding  work as I needed to start my journeys.  Allah knows best my situation literally not in good state.  Please guide me set my profile if my position isn't suitable for bidding. 

f264c531
Community Member

Hello! my membership was created in April 19 and got my +10 connects but after several days of waiting for my +50 connects, I still did not get it. Please help me get my +50 connects. Thank you!

Hi A C,

I checked and can see that the signup process wasn't completed until recently; you should receive the remaining 40 Connects by the end of the day today. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you'd like to access these Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7371c0ef
Community Member

48 hours are completed but I didn't recieve connects yet 

Hi Pireh,

I can see that you've received your initial batch of 50 Connects today. You can confirm this by visiting your  Connects History page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
7906086b
Community Member

I didn't get/received any starting connects after a I created a new account, I request Upwork to kindly check and give me starting account on creating new account 

Hi Abuzar,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0d7b52f5
Community Member

Hi. I made my new first accoun yesterday but I haven't recieved any free connects. Could you help me?

Hi Yulia,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1c8179b3
Community Member

I signed up on Upwork two days ago but haven't gotten my 50 connects yet.

Hi Sugam,

I checked, and it hasn't been 48 hours since you signed up yet. You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
izqmunich
Community Member

Hi! Genesis. Please, click on these videos below and watch them. They will work for you. Have a nice day :):

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ef6bc822
Community Member

i  have not received my new membership connects rewards....as i have created my account on 18th april but i was expecting to receive 40 connects but i only received 10 connects kindly investigate and resolve my issue as i m new free lancer and wanted to start my works from upwork....

Hi farhan, I also want to ask the question from the upwrok community pls let me know how to do that. I have serious issue. pls.

Hi Farhan,

You should be receiving the 40 remaining Connects by the end of the day today. If you don't, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'll gladly assist you further. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
1c8179b3
Community Member

I had heard about receiving 50 connects when creating an account, but I only received 10.

MichaelJ
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sugam,

It can take up to 48 hours after your account is created for the full 50 Connects to be issued. I see you have them now. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

Cheers,
Mike
aae9eff7
Community Member

Hello Upwork

I have jast acquired a new membership for upworke.As I am newly I have't got connect for bid my new worke

please help me

Thank you

Hi Hasina,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Joanne
Upwork
fc868c10
Community Member

I read that I will receive 10 free connects for creating an account and my current balance is 0 connects. I need help. 

It took some days with my account to see the connects, how many days have you need enrolled for?

Community Member

hello 

I was promised 50 connects after creating my account but I only received 10

Community Member

Hello 

I did not receive the 50 free connects as promised after I created my account 

Best regards

Wissal Haouat

Hi Wissal,

Firstly, welcome to Upwork! We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance on the application of the initial batch of 50 Connects upon setting up your profile.

~ Arjay
Upwork
12aa8647
Community Member

When will I receive my connects for this month if you get 10 each month on what day?.

Hi Michael,

We checked your account and can confirm that the Connects were already added to your account. You may log into your account and go here to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
c53cb0ae
Community Member

Hi there!
It's been 48 hours since I created my Upwork profile for the first time. But I have not received 50 free connects yet. Please help me on this.

Hi Chandan,

You’ll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. This gives us time to review your profile and you time to view other freelancer profiles to see what the most successful are including. You can visit the Upwork Academy to learn how to submit great proposals, and much more. Your batch of 50 Connects are valuable and we encourage you to get the most out of them by taking time to learn first. If you’d like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here

~ Joanne
Upwork
b836e004
Community Member

Hello,I am 2 days old in upwork and I am longing to start working..After creating an account I was told that i will receive 50 free connects which i havent received.....and when i try to buy the connects i told to give my promo code...how do i get it?is it possible to buy connects without promo codes

Sure, you can buy without code. Leave it empty.

Noone saw promocodes here.

Your 50 will be assigned in any case.

Hi Miriam,

You'll get a free batch of 50 initial Connects within 48 hours of submitting your profile to join Upwork. If you do not receive your Connects after that time, you may reach out to us again so we can assist you further. If you'd like to get access to these 50 Connects faster, you can add a billing method. Once we verify your billing details, your Connects will appear in your Upwork account. Learn more about Connects here.

Regarding the promo code field, you can buy Connects without entering one. We don't have any discount codes or promos available at the moment. Upwork periodically sends offers via email, at events, and through partnerships. To ensure you get the marketing emails, please ensure you've opted in to receive marketing emails in your notification settings. If you set up your notifications settings and don't get any marketing emails, please get in touch with the Upwork Support Team through this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
06560ca1
Community Member

The 40 connect are not given. I registered on April 29th, when will it be granted?

thank you!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members