🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer CRM - What Do You Use? Recommendat...
Page options
n_peltekakis
Community Member

Freelancer CRM - What Do You Use? Recommendations?

Hi all, I am getting to the point where I need a simple CRM to manage my consultancy business. I am looking at CRM's out there and they are all way too in depth for a consultancy business.

So, I am wondering what you all use for a CRM? 

The main parts I need are:

Perpetual diary/notes

Way to see what calls they have ordered - order history

Simple database to add customer contact details

Any integration with Upwork?? Might be a bonus, if it works.

So, thanks in advance for any suggestions here! 

Nik

6 REPLIES 6
ashrafkhan81
Community Member

I use Clickup as a task management and CRM. 

Clickup is pretty flexible and we can use it as we want. I have create 4 workspaces to determine the stage right form lead status to closed to inactive workspace and it serves me well! 

n_peltekakis
Community Member

Thanks, I will take a look at that. Anyone else using a CRM they can recommend?

Hi Nicholas 

I'm familiar with a CRM system that can assist you in effectively managing your tasks. If you would like further information, please feel free to provide a response, and I will gladly provide you with more details.

Simpler one for startups is OnepageCRM. User friendly...

5e4e008a
Community Member

Hi

I've discovered that OnepageCRM is the easiet to use and has a one month free trial. Over and above all, it has the social media links in it, you don't have to pay extra for those.

I've just registered with  it myself and am looking for jobs where I can put it into practice for people and be able to showcase my experience with it.

Mandima, South Africa

reputationstars
Community Member

I use Zoho, but I have not found any CRM that can link to Upwork in my research. Apparanly Zappier can link it to Zoho, but only ROOMS can be connected, not regular converstations. 
So any CRM you use, you will need to do manual entry. It's is extra work, but better to do if you have the time, so you can better manage your leads, specially if you get many leads. I wish there was a way to sync it.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members