🐈 Community

Freelancer+Client

Hi there,

I started my career on Upwork as a freelancer & I am still working as a freelancer. Now I need some freelancers to carry out some tasks for me, means I want to hire freelancers. 

I remember while reading Upwork Instructions, I read somewhere written that "I should use my single account both for freelancer as well as client profile". 

Now I want tos setup a Client profile too. Can you please guide me the steps that I can follow to setup my Client profile without violating Upwork's terms & conditions!

Looking forward to your help.

Thanks!

Regards,

Tauseeq

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r

Go to your settings and scroll down to the left hand bottom.

Click on create a company

create company.jpg

Before you post your first job, make sure you have a suitable payment method - which is either a proper credit card (not a prepaid or virstual or Payoneer card) or, in some regions, a credit card backed PayPal account.

It would be a shame (and a waste of time) to post a job just to find you can't hire anyone for lack of that vital ingredient.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r

Go to your settings and scroll down to the left hand bottom.

Click on create a company

create company.jpg

Before you post your first job, make sure you have a suitable payment method - which is either a proper credit card (not a prepaid or virstual or Payoneer card) or, in some regions, a credit card backed PayPal account.

It would be a shame (and a waste of time) to post a job just to find you can't hire anyone for lack of that vital ingredient.

Learning Paths