🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Freelancer, Translator
Page options
817e90bc
Community Member

Freelancer, Translator

Are you a fresh freelancer looking for exciting opportunities to kickstart your career? Look no further than Upwork! This renowned online freelancing platform offers a gateway to success for newcomers in the gig economy. In this short content piece, we'll explore how Upwork can empower fresh freelancers to showcase their skills, gain experience, and build a thriving freelance career.

2 REPLIES 2
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Not sure what you are offering but maybe you could earn some money on the platform before you showing others how it works. Just a suggestion...

the-right-writer
Community Member

If you are going to tell new freelancers how to succeed on Upwork, don't you think you should have some experience? Like a complete profile? With real skills? Here is your introduction -

"To seek a position in well reputed organization where I could gain opportunity to learn more by hardworking in a challenging environment for the betterment of the Organization. To use my skill and potential to assist an organization in achieving its goals which seeking long term career with optimum growth. This objective would be supported by my qualification, in addition to the management experience and multi-lingual command."

It doesn't make much sense at all. I have no idea what you are saying, except, "I want a job."  Based on your profile, I see no evidence that you are qualified to be a translator, at least in English.

It would be better to have some experience, including getting your first job, before you offer advice as an Upwork expert.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members