cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Freelancer with multiple account

irishcarezubieta
Irish Care Z Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
1 of 3

Hello. I have a concern about my account. Way back 2012, I created an account which is still in Odesk. It was an approved account. Back then, I was not  able to use my account because I didn't push through working as freelancer and home-base. Then last year 2018 I was able to find a client through referral. However, I forgot my email and password for the 2012 account I created. So, what I did is I created a new account however it was not approved. Then receltly I was able to retrieved the email and password for my 2012. Is it possible to transfer my milestone and earning from my 2018 to my 2012 account. I am after the 10% deduction and also history of my earning. Any advice on what to do ?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2 of 3

Hi Irish Care,

Please, note that when oDesk merged with Elance and became Upwork, oDesk accounts continued to be accessible through the new Upwork platform. Since you created a new account, you won't be able to merge those two and I recommend that you close one of them as users aren't allowed to have two accounts on Upwork. If you need any further assistance, please send me a private message with the email address you used to register your oDesk account.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
irishcarezubieta
Irish Care Z Member Since: Jan 29, 2019
3 of 3

Howcome  I cant sent a private message to you?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS