🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » From last 2 month Upwork money is not yet av...
Page options
raahim_nayem
Community Member

From last 2 month Upwork money is not yet available

Hi There,  I am a new freelancer in Upwork. 2 months ago I did a job with a client. And after the work, our contract ended and he gave me a very good rating. But, 2 months have passed and my payment is still pending. It has not happened yet. At this time what can i do?  I tried many times to contact them but got no reply from upwork support.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

7 REPLIES 7
tagrendy
Community Member

Under "Date" column it says "Pending", which means the client's payment method was not successfully charged. When it shows an actual date that's when you know the payment was successfully processed. Either the client scammed you or his payment method failed. Send the client a message about it, if he is not a scammer, he will fix the problem.

no client already sent to me everything... something happen from upwork

Mohammad Rahim C wrote:

no client already sent to me everything

What do you mean by that?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your payment. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

welcome.. I am waiting.

If there is no date in the left hand column of your Pending Tab, the client never paid.

Was that payment made as a bonus?

Client contacted with support.. & support given ans to him , payment cleared from him. Nothing issue from client side.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members