Community Member

GETTING OFFER FROM LOTS OF HACKERS

HLW 

TO CONCERN DEPARTMENT/PERSON

I AM GETTING SAME OFFERS FROM DIFFERENT PERSON

FB ADS PROMOTION

IT WAS FROM 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

I ASKED HER TO GIVE PROOF THAT YOU ARE REAL AND SHARE IP LOCATION TO CONFIRM SHE IS FROM UK.
SHE BLOCKED THE CONVERSATION

UPWORK IS FULL OF SCAMMERS AND IT IS JUST WATCHING THIS AND FEEDING THEM. 
DO SOMETHING TO CONTROL THIS OR YOUR PRESTIGE IS IN DANGER IN REL TERMS.
ITS MY SUGGESTION. 
REMAINING ITS ON YOUR HAND.

2 REPLIES 2
759e32fa

Hi Ravi,

We're glad to know that you're taking extra measures to keep yourself safe in the marketplace. Please check out this post for more tips on how to avoid questionable jobs and please use the flag option should you encounter any suspicious user activity.

~ AJ
Upwork
laurareynoldsppc
Community Member

Oooohhhh my hacker said she was from the UK also and profile began with MS. After that one ruined my life, another similar tried to do the same, also beginning with MS. They go by a marketing FB page that ends with a Z as in Boutique"z" and once they got into my account they kept me out for a few days and tried running a $150,000 ad campaign. I'm still fighting off the charges on credit cards. I still can't get back into using my ad account for real clients, and the amount FB says I owe them and they want a confirmed credit card to regain access but if I do that, the card will be instantly charged with the erroneous balance due. This is real hell, uppies!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members