cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Paid via Google Wallet?

Highlighted
Amy Bill M Member Since: Nov 17, 2015
1 of 4

Hey everyone!  Does anyone know if there's a way to get my Upwork payments sent to my Google Wallet account, without transferring them to my bank account, then transferring from my bank account to Google, of course Smiley Happy I was surprised to see PayPal as a payment option, but not GW Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
2 of 4

HI Amy!

Google Wallet isn't one of the withdrawal options available. You'll find our list of options and more information on how to set them up here and here's a quick video that shows you how to set this up.

Highlighted
Amy Bill M Member Since: Nov 17, 2015
3 of 4

Hi Garnor,

Yes, I realize its not a payment method offered by Upwork, hence the reason for the original query.  I am asking if anyone in the Upwork community has figured out a work around to my problem.  I'm also interested to know if Google Wallet is on the horizon as a future enhancement for Upwork and/or is there any way to submit it as a feature request?  They are my preferred payment method, because unlike all the other options offerred by Upwork, there is no fee for me to have a Google Wallet account.

Thanks!

Amy

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 4

But isn't withdrawing to a US bank account free of charge?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS