cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Paid

Kayla D Member Since: Jun 1, 2016
11 of 15

Once the funds are sent to me on upwork, how do I get the funds from upwork?

Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
12 of 15

In a previous thread, you were provided a link to all the information available about getting paid.  

Jennifer's answer fills in the immediate blanks.  If you have a contract in place, your reports tab will give you payment information.  

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
13 of 15

bank transfer or paypal if you have it

Community Guru
Christy A Member Since: Dec 30, 2015
14 of 15

When you set up a profile, you also set up payment options.  PayPal, your bank, whatever you chose is where your money goes at the end of the hold period.

@Kayla D wrote:

Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
15 of 15

@Kayla D wrote:

Once the money has been released to you from escrow, if it's a fixed-rate job, it goes into your Upwork account. After that, you can withdraw the money to whatever external account you have set up - it could be directly to your bank, via PayPal or skrill etc.

I really do think you ought to read everything about this site before you even start bidding for jobs.

Edited to add:

I'm no longer sure how this works when starting out as a freelancer on Upwork. But you can go to your "settings" (top right-hand corner of your page) and click on it.  You will have to put in your password again and probaly your secret question, then on the left-hand side, scroll down to the menu item "get paid" and when you click on that, the main paragraph should give you "payment method". Add your payment method . . .

[I am open to correction by anyone else reading this.]

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS