🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Gifting a Connects Pack
Page options
arunkumar60
Community Member

Gifting a Connects Pack

How about Upwork enable a feature wherein Clients can provide gifts to freelancers in terms of Connects pack? 

Use Case:- Several clients want some sort of sample work to be done. Typically these are not paid and as a part of interview. If the clients have an ability to send a Connects gift pack to freelancers who are supposed to do a small sample etc. then the Gifting Connects pack could be helpful.

Also clients can gift it to people whom they dont hire due to any reasons but like the proposal submitted due to the efforts they put in.

Thoughts?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Arun,

Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestions. I will share this with the relevant team.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
elisa_b
Community Member

I do not think the vast majority of clients would be interested or have time for this. And tests should be paid...

celgins
Community Member

Something like this could quickly become problematic. Some questions to be considered:

• How many Connects should be included in a Connects Pack? Or, how many Connects Packs should each client have for distribution?

• Are clients required to pay for Connects Packs? If so, they might as well pay the freelancer for the sample work.

PradeepH

Hi Arun,

Thank you for taking the time to post your suggestions. I will share this with the relevant team.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members