🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Glitch help?
Page options
more_william
Community Member

Glitch help?

I've been a regular Upwork user with good success for over a year but all of a sudden client's are apparently unable to view my proposals and I'm unable to open most job postings, including posts coming from client invites. When I try to open the job post it appears for a split second and goes to a blank grey upwork screen. I've created a ticket and they claim that there is a "complex technical issue". But I am not getting more info, it is not getting better and I'm losing work. My past 20+ proposals don't have a single view. Anyone have anything like this happen to them?

3 REPLIES 3
mhdlh
Community Member

Hi, 

I am facing the same issue actually, I have submitted hundred’s of proposals, and I am not getting any, just a single job, I am feeling something wrong, I will just try a little bit and see if I get jobs, If not, then I don't have money to buy 6 connects per project.

Hi Lahlooh,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

~ Arjay
Upwork
ArjayM

Hi William, 

I can confirm that the team's currently looking into your concern and you should be getting an update through the same support ticket once it's been resolved. You can access your ticket on this page and please don't hesitate to update and communicate if you need further assistance.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members