🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Handling Tricky Situations with Grace!
Page options
5fd3c6f8
Community Member

Handling Tricky Situations with Grace!

Freelancing isn't always smooth sailing. Let's openly discuss how we handle challenging situations, such as disputes, client misunderstandings, or scope creep. Share your tried-and-tested conflict resolution techniques and communication strategies to maintain a professional and respectful working relationship. Together, we can equip each other with the tools to tackle adversity with poise and preserve our reputations.

Tural Babashov
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
6a3d1fbb
Community Member

Handling challenges professionally is what will set you aside as a professional and provide you with ongoing business.

I would listen to understand my client with empathy. I will ensure the client that their satisfaction is of the top priority. I will make sure to send a written overview of what is expected and what I am employed to do for the client to ensure mutual understanding. I will make sure to check all details for perfection before I send the finish product in, then upon my approval I will send in the work. 
If something is not correct, if there is a complaint or problem, I will apologize and gladly fix the problem in a timely manner. Upon completion, I will thank the client for their business and let them know that I am here if needed again.

Sending thank you letters and review surveys for self evaluation.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
6a3d1fbb
Community Member

Handling challenges professionally is what will set you aside as a professional and provide you with ongoing business.

I would listen to understand my client with empathy. I will ensure the client that their satisfaction is of the top priority. I will make sure to send a written overview of what is expected and what I am employed to do for the client to ensure mutual understanding. I will make sure to check all details for perfection before I send the finish product in, then upon my approval I will send in the work. 
If something is not correct, if there is a complaint or problem, I will apologize and gladly fix the problem in a timely manner. Upon completion, I will thank the client for their business and let them know that I am here if needed again.

Sending thank you letters and review surveys for self evaluation.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members