🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hello, people
Page options
b47e0e82
Community Member

Hello, people

Hello everybody. 🙂

Could somebody, please, give me a piece of advice how to get my , at least, "rising talent" status back( I am not even talking about the "top rated") After  the upwork removed my ,firstly, "top rated" and then "rising talent",  I cant find any  proposal and I am pretty hopeless, because,  nobody pay attention on the freelancer without the status. Also,  I have no any ideas why did they take it away(no negative feedback). Also, I cant even speak with upwork support team, so I am writing here .But, anyway, I try to think positively and everything will be ok, right)? 

My profile link 

Upwork Freelancer

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Lubomyr,

Rising Talent program is designed for freelancers who don’t have their Job Success Score yet. Since you have received your Job Success Score, you can start working toward receiving the Top Rated badge.

It’s entirely possible for freelancers to improve their JSS. As long as you do great work for your clients and receive great feedback, your score will climb. For more tips, please see "How Can I improve my score?" section in this help article.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
b47e0e82
Community Member

Rhank you so much!)

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths