🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help Needed: Funds Auto-Withdrawn to an Old W...
Page options
wikix
Community Member

Help Needed: Funds Auto-Withdrawn to an Old Wise US Account

Hello Everyone,

I need some advice. By mistake, I've had funds auto-withdrawn to an outdated Wise US account. What typically happens in this scenario? Can anyone guide me on what steps I should take next to address this issue?

Thanks in advance for your help!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Amine,

I am sorry to hear about your auto-withdrawn transaction. If your Wise US account is no longer active, your funds should be automatically reversed to your Upwork account. If the transaction is successful, you should be able to access your funds on the Wise platform.

- Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Amine,

I am sorry to hear about your auto-withdrawn transaction. If your Wise US account is no longer active, your funds should be automatically reversed to your Upwork account. If the transaction is successful, you should be able to access your funds on the Wise platform.

- Pradeep

Upwork
wikix
Community Member

,Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye on both accounts and let you know if there’s any issue. Appreciate your help!

You're welcome, Amine. Please allow 8 business days for the transaction to complete. If you do not see the funds after eight business days, please reach us and we will be happy to assist you further.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members