cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me with Spammers clients, Having someone else issue like that ??

Highlighted
Muhammad M Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
1 of 8

Hi to Everyone.

please see my screen short me full information i attached, why i am saying spammers clients. help me if you know something about that. then let me know how to handle these clients??? because i am getting lots of interview..

Here is full info got from clients. "Use these HTML to sign in to Yahoo , Hotmail or Gmail with your login detail after that you will see the option to connect with us."

Thank you,

Muhammad

Highlighted
Community Guru
Nichola L Member Since: Mar 13, 2015
2 of 8

Muhammad, this is a scam. Send the screen shots and details of the job to Customer Services by submitting a request, but you should remove the information from the forum as it is not permitted. 

Highlighted
Ronit K Member Since: Sep 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
3 of 8

Also I recieved following text from this profile **edited for Community Guidelines**

NOTE:

Use these HTML to sign in to Yahoo , Hotmail or Gmail with your login detail after that you will see the option to connect with us

View solution in original post

Highlighted
4 of 8

Yes the same message is here.

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 8

Hi Muhammad,

I have followed up about your report and it looks like the job posting and the client account have already been taken down. Please, do not follow any links you received from this client. If you did, make sure to update your email passwords and login information as soon as possible.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
6 of 8

Highlighted
Md. Muqarrab H Member Since: Aug 20, 2011
7 of 8

Hi, One time I received the scam links from a Verified Client. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
MAJID W Member Since: Dec 13, 2015
8 of 8

I receieved the same message today.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS