🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Help
Page options
bjeh700
Community Member

Help

Please i need some information .

I had a job for a logo design , i completed the job and my client was also happy with the final result and after that she added a milestone for scoial media kit and brand identity guideliness , the money is already in escrow and after two days she faced a problem for her brand name / trademark and wanted to hold the contract for 1 or 2 months .
Is it possible to hold the contract for 2 months ?
Will it affect my jss ?
She wants the work done by me but as she is facing her problem right now she wants to hold the project for 1 or 2 months
And can i refund the escrow money and close the contract without affecting my jss ? So that when she solves problem of her brand name and trademark she can offer me new contract .

Can you please suggest what i should do so that my client and me won't have to face any problem?
1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Bijaya S wrote:

Can you please suggest what i should do so that my client and me won't have to face any problem?

Just close the contract, that will send the money back to the client and no, it will not affect your JSS unless the client leaves poor feedback.

You could theoretically leave the contract open, but only for a maximum of 90 days, and the funds would be stuck in Escrow.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members