🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contract
Page options
3210caf3
Community Member

Hourly contract

the client send 30$ proposal for etsy seo marketing and we do approved but we completed the projecy brfore the timeline althougth the contact is houly i decided to end the contract when i didnt she where to submit for approval on the contact room i decided to end tthe contact to get paid but now i dont see the payment on the transaction issues

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Adebayo,

Thanks for reaching out. Please know that hourly contracts do not work the same as fixed-price contracts do. 

For hourly contracts, the weekly billing period begins on Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends on Sunday at 23:59 UTC, at which point your earnings are In review. Once this review period ends, there is a five-day security period after which your earnings, less Upwork fees, will become Available for withdrawal. You can read more about the weekly billing cycle here. For more information, please check out this help article

Since you've already ended the contract, you might want to discuss it with your client and request a bonus instead if you have not logged any hours. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members