🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly contracts with no work for weeks
Page options
arman5965
Community Member

Hourly contracts with no work for weeks

Hi all, 

I have two open hourly jobs with no work and no logged hours for 3 and 4 weeks, but I had worked on them for the weeks befor.
Does it affect my JSS, badges, etc.? Does it pose any problems for my clients?
For hourly contracts, how many weeks with no work makes sense? Is there any limitations?
As I searched the community on similar cases, someone said it is better to close the contract and continue with a new contract if needed, while another one said it is not a problem for the contract to remain open for weeks without work. 
Please advise me on this.

Thanks, 

Arman T.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Arman T wrote:

I have two open hourly jobs with no work and no logged hours for 3 and 4 weeks, but I had worked on them for the weeks befor.
Does it affect my JSS, badges, etc.? Does it pose any problems for my clients?T.

Not at all. In no way!

Arman T wrote:

For hourly contracts, how many weeks with no work makes sense? Is there any limitations?

No, none.

Basically, if contracts are over, it is best to get the client to close them, but if the client wants to leave them open for future work, there is no problem with that. It won't affect your JSS, your profile, your clients or anything else.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Arman T wrote:

Does it affect my JSS, badges, etc.? Does it pose any problems for my clients?T.

Not at all. In no way!

Arman T wrote:

No, none.

Basically, if contracts are over, it is best to get the client to close them, but if the client wants to leave them open for future work, there is no problem with that. It won't affect your JSS, your profile, your clients or anything else.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members