🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Hourly rates
Page options
ellevie
Community Member

Hourly rates

Upwork used to allow to search for jobs with a higher hourly rate ... now I can check the expert box but I am seeing all sorts of $5-$10/hour jobs that are of no interest to me. Big time waster. Does anyone know a way around this?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just looked, and nothing has changed. Look under "Job Type," then right below is a box. Check the box and enter the minimum and/or maximum hourly amounts.

You are in the right area, just scroll down further.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
the-right-writer
Community Member

You can use the filter on the left side of the screen to put in any amount you wish.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

the-right-writer
Community Member

OK, I will try again. Upwork's filters are forbidden in the forum??? Why in the world can't I show the hourly filter? There is nothing but the filter.

In case the moderators again decide there is something forbidden in showing filters, go to your search page. On the left-hand side, you will find a list of filters you can use. Under"JobType," you will see "hourly" and a set of boxes beneath where you can put in whatever dollar amount you wish.

That used to be the case but I don't see that option anymore on the left of the screen. Just whether you're an expert etc...

I just looked, and nothing has changed. Look under "Job Type," then right below is a box. Check the box and enter the minimum and/or maximum hourly amounts.

You are in the right area, just scroll down further.

ellevie
Community Member

Thank you so much! It used to be more apparent is all ... 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members