🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How To Get invitation in Upwork.
Page options
chungying143
Community Member

How To Get invitation in Upwork.

Please Kindly Suggest and actually, How To Get an invitation to Upwork. This is very important. I did bit only 5 Proposals. 

Mong
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
m_terrazas
Community Member

Steven M wrote:

Please Kindly Suggest and actually, How To Get an invitation to Upwork. This is very important. I did bit only 5 Proposals. 

You shouldn't be on the lookout for invitations, especially without a work history. And if you receive them, be very careful. You can be easy prey for scammers.
Have a good profile, with a photo of yourself (not the Google Ads logo) and, like everyone else, send proposals to jobs that you can do really well. Five proposals is nothing.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
m_terrazas
Community Member

Steven M wrote:

You shouldn't be on the lookout for invitations, especially without a work history. And if you receive them, be very careful. You can be easy prey for scammers.
Have a good profile, with a photo of yourself (not the Google Ads logo) and, like everyone else, send proposals to jobs that you can do really well. Five proposals is nothing.

chungying143
Community Member

Thank You Valuable comment. My Upwork Profile is Complete and Good many Sample. but I don't know. get not response client. if you possible please kindly visit my profile now. 

Mong

Steven M wrote:

Thank You Valuable comment. My Upwork Profile is Complete and Good many Sample. but I don't know. get not response client. if you possible please kindly visit my profile now. 

As I am not an English speaker I cannot give you an opinion. I hope someone else answers you.
Start by using a photo of yourself.

chungying143
Community Member

okay, got it and I did add my image. 

Mong
lysis10
Community Member

On a scale from 1 to 10, what do you think your chances are of passing ID verification?

chungying143
Community Member

I Did My Upwork Account Create Few Monthly. if you possible please kindly check my profile for one.  

Mong
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members