🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How To get Invites?
Page options
c2af7dc4
Community Member

How To get Invites?

Hello All,

I hope you are all doing well. I am an experienced freelancer on Upwork, but I'm struggling to receive as many invites as I would like. I received Just one Invite yet. I have a strong profile and great reviews, but I'm still not getting the number of invitations I was hoping for. Could someone please provide me with some tips or advice on how to increase my chances of getting more invites? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Ramzan Riaz

2 REPLIES 2
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

You have completed 2 jobs. Established freelancers with hundreds of completed contracts are struggling to receive any invitations so you're a long way away from receiving invitations on a regular basis.

Thank you for your comment, Ze Eduardo. I appreciate your feedback and understand that it can be challenging to receive invitations even for established freelancers with a lot of completed contracts. However, I believe that with persistence and continuous improvement of my profile and proposals, I can increase my chances of getting more invites over time. I am open to any suggestions or advice that could help me improve my profile and proposal strategies. Thank you again for taking the time to comment on my post.

Ramzan Riaz

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members