🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How can I increase my profile view and i...
Page options
Abhirup R Community Member

How can I increase my profile view and invitations ?

Hello

I am a top rated freelancer. Last few days I don't receiving an invitation and my profile view rate is down. kindly give me advice how can I increase my profile views and invitations.

Regards 

Abhirup Roy

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Bojan S Community Manager
10 REPLIES 10
Bojan S Community Manager
John B Community Member

Hello. To begin, we try not to have major grammatical errors in the first line. It demonstrates a lack of command of the English language, which, disappointingly, will run off clients who want a person conversant in English.

"Myself Abhirup and I have more than 8 year experience in Graphic Design. I'm here to provide you high quality work and 100% satisfaction."

"Hello,
To introduce my qualifications, I have more than eight years of experience in Graphic Design. I provide high-quality work that ensures 100% satisfaction."

Those words or others (that are grammatically correct) will get you started.

Amazing portfolio.

-
Graphic design is a job skill that has many participants on Upwork. There may be a sheer volume of competitor size that is an impacting factor.

If you application letters exhibit the English quality of your bio - that would definitely be a problem.   I recommend writing out a template application letter that has certain sections to modify according to each individual application.  This provides some basic stability in the English writing yet will not come across as spam-template.

Remember the WH questions.  Answer: who, what, when, where, why, how.  For the application letter.
What you will do
Why it will be effective (specifically)
- and -
How you deliver your work to a particular client scenario.

Good luck!

Thank you so much. I will do it

Hello

I corrected that. If do you review once that's, it will be my pleasure.

Thank you 

warm regards

Abhirup Roy

Christine A Community Member

Abhirup R wrote:

Hello

I am a top rated freelancer. Last few days I don't receiving an invitation and my profile view rate is down. kindly give me advice how can I increase my profile views and invitations.

Regards 

Abhirup Roy

Your work is really nice - you should consider raising your prices. $25 for a package design is extremely low! You could have charged $200, and that would still be a bargain.

Thank you so much for you good advice, I will keep it in mind.

Christine A Community Member

Abhirup R wrote:

Thank you so much for you good advice, I will keep it in mind.

Good. Also, I don't think that you need to worry too much about your English - with your portfolio and prices, very few clients will care about your spelling. 🙂 Just make sure to attach relevant samples when you're bidding, and invite clients to look at your work and your feedback.

Ok. Thank you so much
But one thing, if all things are correct then why am I not getting invitation and why my profile view not growing ?
Viacheslav K Community Member

Use a more high quality picture with a smile, and crop it so your face is closer.

Trim your description. Leave essentials. Less is better.

Thank you so much for your advice. I will do it.
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members