🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How can I remove a completed project
Page options
mohamedelkishk
Community Member

How can I remove a completed project

I have many projects with a 5/5 rate but the last one I get a 3.6 rate. and this project makes my JSS 94% can I remove this project from my portfolio? If I can remove this project Please let me know how?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Mohamed E wrote:
Hiw can i remove this feedback. Am already top rated freelancer and this will be first time to remove feedback

Mohamed, I really wouldn't use it in this instance. The perk should really be saved for when it endangers your top rated status, meaning you drop below 90% due to a bad outcome, not when you are fine sitting at 94%. What if you have a bad outcome and need it, but it hasn't been 3 months or 10 contracts yet? Then you'll drop out of TR and it could be as long as 12 weeks/3 months before you get TR again. 

In terms of how it looks on your profile, there is no text feedback, just stars, so it's not that bad. Plus you have 3 contracts that it looks like you could close and push that lower outcome down out of view. You have other options besides wasting your perk. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
roberty1y
Community Member

As a top rated freelancer, you can remove both public and private feedback and eliminate its effect on your job success score. You can do this once every three months and ten completed contracts. Your job feed will show "This feedback has been removed".

Hiw can i remove this feedback. Am already top rated freelancer and this will be first time to remove feedback

Hi Mohamed,

You can request feedback removal following the steps shared in this help article

You can request to remove feedback in two ways.

• Remove only from your Job Success Score (the public score and comment will remain visible on your profile)
  • Remove from your Job Success Score and from your profile (the public score will be hidden and the comment will be replaced by "This feedback has been removed.")
~ Joanne
Upwork

Mohamed E wrote:

Mohamed, I really wouldn't use it in this instance. The perk should really be saved for when it endangers your top rated status, meaning you drop below 90% due to a bad outcome, not when you are fine sitting at 94%. What if you have a bad outcome and need it, but it hasn't been 3 months or 10 contracts yet? Then you'll drop out of TR and it could be as long as 12 weeks/3 months before you get TR again. 

In terms of how it looks on your profile, there is no text feedback, just stars, so it's not that bad. Plus you have 3 contracts that it looks like you could close and push that lower outcome down out of view. You have other options besides wasting your perk. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members