🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How do I contact UpWork?
Page options
cgrace220
Community Member

How do I contact UpWork?

I recently ended a contract due to exceeding difficulties working with a client (including refusal to pay, refusal to remain on the SOW, and attempting to rush the agreed-upon timeline). I decided to end the contract due to these issues, and in doing so, I decided to give him a professional review despite the obvious difficulties. However, he was unable to do the same for me and became aggressive. I truly believe this client is a predator to the UpWork community. I would like to either delete my review or edit my review of this client to present an honest picture of our engagement. However, I cannot find any way to contact UpWork...

7 REPLIES 7
data_divas
Community Member

Once you have left feedback, unless the client allows it, you cannot change it.


Julie J wrote:

Once you have left feedback, unless the client allows it, you cannot change it.


She can contact Support and have it deleted though

martina_plaschka
Community Member

To make a feedback disappear you need to be either top-rated (then you can do it occasionally), or, since you're not, refund the whole amount. 

I can see that you regret not telling "your side of the story", but you only get one chance to do it. It is unlikely that the client will allow you to change your feedback, that would be pretty unwise from his point of view. 


Martina P wrote:

To make a feedback disappear you need to be either top-rated (then you can do it occasionally), or, since you're not, refund the whole amount. . 


She doesn't want to remove the feedback she received, she wants to delete (which is possible) or edit (which is not possible) the feedback she left for the client.

 


Petra R wrote:

Martina P wrote:

To make a feedback disappear you need to be either top-rated (then you can do it occasionally), or, since you're not, refund the whole amount. . 


She doesn't want to remove the feedback she received, she wants to delete (which is possible) or edit (which is not possible) the feedback she left for the client.

 


Yeah I missed that. I would be worried more about the bad feedback the client left on my profile, than the good feedback I left for him, though. 

tagrendy
Community Member

Upwork support won't agree to let you change feedback. What you can do is report him as a potential fraudulent client, and if other freelancers report him too, his review left for you - may - at some point - not have an effect on your profile. But at this point there is not much else to do but move on. 

 

When you don't have top rated perk to remove feedback, getting in this kind of situations is a nightmare with no fair way out.

NikolaS
Moderator
Moderator

Hi Caroline,

 

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding the feedback removal. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths