🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How do i check whether job is assigned to...
Page options
vaghasiya_ankur
Community Member

How do i check whether job is assigned to someone?

Hello everyone,

Hope you're doing well. 

I have been doing well with Upwork, I thought to move forward and apply proposal as much as i can and apparantly i have spent much dollars on buy proposal and i can not blame at platform that why not getting enough response. But i feel glad if someone give me a solution for one of my question.

Question : There is no option to check whether the developer is hired or not on the job which i've applied on. It's always show total number of hired developer by client.

How do i know that developer is hired or not?

Thank you in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ankur,

I'm very glad to know you've been doing well with Upwork. When you view a job post, under "Activity on this job" if someone has been hired, you should be able to see "Hires:" and a number beside it, indicating the number of freelancers hired for the project. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LuiggiR

Hi Ankur,

I'm very glad to know you've been doing well with Upwork. When you view a job post, under "Activity on this job" if someone has been hired, you should be able to see "Hires:" and a number beside it, indicating the number of freelancers hired for the project. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

First of all i would like to say thank you for your reply. But May be you didn't understand my question well. Don't worry let me explain again.

Suppose I have applied my proposal on a job related to 'Wordpress developer' after 15 minutes i come through the job to check whether client has sent any invitation. Yes that is good we can atleast check client has taken number of interviews but at the same point i can not check whether client has already hired or not for the particular job which i've already applied.

Hi Ankur,

I can confirm that Luiggi shared the correct information with you previously. If they have already hired somebody through the job posting, that'll be reflected in the Activity on this job section like this. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Luiggi,

Sorry, at the first i was checking in 'history' section. It was my mistake.

I got it now, thank you for your information. That would good to know. Highly appreciated.

Thank you!

a5b9cdc4
Community Member

how many freelancers can be hired for a job post

petra_r
Community Member

Hamza S wrote:

how many freelancers can be hired for a job post

As many as the the client hires.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members