cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How i can verify my account via video call?

moazzam52
Moazzam R Member Since: Nov 4, 2016
1 of 14

Hi!

I am a freelancer on upwork and now I want to verify my account and my other information that is telling about myself in my profile.

Would you like to help me. Smiley Happy

knwlzahid
Community Guru
Kanwal F Member Since: Apr 20, 2015
2 of 14

Have upwork team asked you to verify your account? If yes then follow their instructions to verify your account. 

For the profile overview see this thread.here you'll get lots of valuable tips to  create a professional profile:

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Getting-Started-on-Upwork/m-p/264214#U264214. 

al-aminjkk
Jkk Mohammad Abdul A Member Since: Sep 22, 2020
3 of 14

Thank you so much.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 14

Hi Moazzam,

Currently you are not required to verify your profile via video call. Once it's necessary, the team will let you know and you'll see notification at the top of your profile.

~ Valeria
Upwork
fransdesigners
Francis O Member Since: May 21, 2017
5 of 14
Hello Please i am required to verify my Account via my notification but when i click on the link it takes me to "Get Help from Upwork" and there will be no link to the verification page or any video chart with any customer care, please how do i go about this?
vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
6 of 14

Hi Francis,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Our team will follow up and assists you directly soon.

Untitled
manulopera
Manuela L Member Since: Jun 19, 2017
7 of 14

Hello, I have the same problem the last option i have is:

(?) Get help from Upwork

This is the last option, It should appear some verification option below but it doesn´t. How can I resolver this? 

Thank you.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 14

Hi Manuela, 

I checked your account and it looks like you don't need to verify your account at the moment. If there's a need for you to do so, you will receive a notification via email. 

~ Avery
Upwork
garnorm
Community Guru
Garnor M Member Since: Oct 29, 2014
9 of 14

Hi all,

We had an issue earlier today with the video profile verification system. We've now resolved that, so if you were unable to complete the request earlier today, please try again using the link provided to you via email or on your Find Work page. 

Thanks,

Garnor

helen_martin
Helen M Member Since: Oct 17, 2017
10 of 14

Hello 

i am having issues with a video verification too. 

I have followed the instructions on the email, but I simply get a holding page with nothing happening when I follow the link.

Meanwhile, my account is on hold.

Helen

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS