🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How is "clients who would recommend you " cal...
Page options
tessargyll
Community Member

How is "clients who would recommend you " calculated?

How is "clients who would recommend you " calculated? I have had great feedback from clients but in My Stats, it says that no clients would recommend me. There's a dash - and no number or %

Are my clients lying? I dont think so. What's the explanation?

3 REPLIES 3
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

You've had 14 contracts and only 2 of them are 5 stars; the rest of your clients marked you down, half of them didn't give you any feedback at all, and your JSS is very low. So you don't have great feedback, I'm afraid. You should look into the areas where you're being marked down and try to bring up your scores.

tlsanders
Community Member

That statistic isn't updated as often as JSS, probably to help keep the private feedback private. 

Since so many of your clients opted not to leave feedback, you may simply not have enough ratings for that number to be showing yet.

petra_r
Community Member

Tess D wrote:

How is "clients who would recommend you " calculated? I have had great feedback from clients but in My Stats, it says that no clients would recommend me. There's a dash - and no number or %

Whilst you don't have enough contracts that ended in feedback to calculate the "clients who would recommend" metric (hence the dash), your low JSS and feedback history would indicate that when you get it, it will be as poor as your JSS.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members