🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How many skills should be in my profile title...
Page options
b5235f16
Community Member

How many skills should be in my profile title?

I've been advised via the community to only have two skills in my profile title.  Why is this the advise when many of the profiles have three skills in their profile title?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
759e32fa

Hi Lloyd,

It's up to you! If you feel like you should add three skills to your profile title, do so. The advice from the Community is just a guide, maybe it worked for them, so it is something you can consider. But definitely, it's up to you if you want to add two or three skills. 

Why not try them both and see which of them has made a more positive impact on your profile?

~ AJ
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
759e32fa

Hi Lloyd,

It's up to you! If you feel like you should add three skills to your profile title, do so. The advice from the Community is just a guide, maybe it worked for them, so it is something you can consider. But definitely, it's up to you if you want to add two or three skills. 

Why not try them both and see which of them has made a more positive impact on your profile?

~ AJ
Upwork

I'll try different title lenghts but as I'm new to upwork I don't think my profile will show up highly in searches.   I tried earlier today searching for freelancers with my profile titles and my profile was on page 14 of the search results.

1d168948
Community Member

atleast add 3-4 bold statics skills that highlighted mostly in search keywords 

OK how can I find out what these top keywords are?

1d168948
Community Member

check the same profile which is related to your skills

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members