Community Member

How much is money reached i can get paid

How much is money reached i can get paid? many thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dao,

You can withdraw your funds manually at any time simply by clicking on the get paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Dao,

You can withdraw your funds manually at any time simply by clicking on the get paid button. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thanks you so much , btw, i have completed one job in 8 November, the client has paid for me, but my balance is still 0$, how can I get information of this problem?

Dao A wrote:

thanks you so much , btw, i have completed one job in 8 November, the client has paid for me, but my balance is still 0$, how can I get information of this problem?

That isn't a problem, this is the regular holding period, as you were advised already yesterday. 

thank you, is that 5 days holding ?

Dao A wrote:

thank you, is that 5 days holding ?

You literally only need to click on the question mark beside the amount and it will give you all the information you need. Asking the forum is more effort IMO. 

Hi Dao,

This is by design. When you're working fixed price contracts the funds will be available on your account after our 5 days security period is finished. To view in what stage your funds are, go to Reports > Overview. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members