🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: How much time does it take to approve a p...
Page options
e6e0be28
Community Member

Project Catalog

Hi Upwork team, 

I submitted the project on 6 march and second on 26 March but they are still in pending for approval. Please check their status and guide me. I'll be thankful for your kind cooperations.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Ak,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Allow me to explain how  Project Catalog works. Firstly, we review all project listings, including consultations, before publishing them on Project Catalog to help ensure a quality platform that helps you attract quality clients, and we promote Project Catalog on client pages.

Once your project listing is published, the project will display on your Upwork profile. You can also share the project’s URL in your profile’s description and on your social media accounts for even more visibility. Your project’s overview consists of its title, category, project attributes, and search tags. The information you include here is your first impression to prospective clients, so you’ll want it to shine. Feel free to check this help article for more details. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.

NOTICE:

Project Catalog submissions by Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, and Expert Vetted Talent are typically reviewed within 2 business days. If you do not have one of these badges, please note that our current review process is experiencing an extensive delay due to internal efforts to enhance our efficiency and accuracy.

~ Arjay
Upwork

View solution in original post

554 REPLIES 554

It may be due to upwork receiving more and more projects to review, so it will take time, maybe 10-15 days to 1 month.

It can be frustrating, but you have to wait for the project approval as Upwork is now receiving more projects to review.

8a9eb404
Community Member

Hello Upwork team my account project is 20+ days pending not approva please check if my project is approved, please 

sakirul hosen

• Hello sir It is possible that your work violates the terms and conditions. I hope to review the terms and conditions. If you do not violate it, I will help you in any way possible.

Hi MD Sakirul,

Reviews can usually take up to five business days. However, we are currently experiencing some delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects. Rest assured that you will be promptly notified by email once the review is complete. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Pradeep

Upwork
a1457144
Community Member

Hi,

I submitted a project and consultation request on 6th May 24. Any idea of how much time it will  take for approval. I see dated threads on the same topic that we have a delay  for approvals for starters in  upwork, Are we still experiencing the same.

Regards

Srivatsan

9e52b0b3
Community Member

why my project is not approved still ?

9df15aa9
Community Member

Hi I have added two projects which are in the pending stages. Can someone please tell me how long does it take for upwork team to approve the projects?

petra_r
Community Member

Give it a week or so.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tanay, 

It looks like you submitted the projects a few days ago. Please allow up to five business days for your project to be reviewed. 

~ Avery
Upwork
3aa4ee63
Community Member

I upload my project on 28 April. After waiting 10 days I edit a word only on 8 May. Still, it is under review. What is happening there? I don't have any idea.

Hi Nayeem,

We are going to check with the team and update you here as soon as we hear back from them. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
3aa4ee63
Community Member

"Thanks, my project has been approved successfully."

Hi upwork team,
I submitted the project about 15 days back but still pending, not yet approved and no update status like issue or not approved. Please review my project and let me know any updates for my project catalog, Thanks.

Hi Saif,

We are going to check with the team and update you here as soon as we hear back from them. Thank you!

Edit:

Thank you for waiting, Saif. As confirmed by our team, your project catalog is now active. You may log into your account to check. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Same problem with me. Submit but not approved yet. Also, submit a testimonial. 

Hi there,

When you create a project we will first review it before making it visible to clients. Our review includes making sure your project is complete, looks professional, and doesn’t violate our Terms of Service. Please note that it can normally take up to five business days for your project to be reviewed.  That said,  our team is currently receiving an unusually higher volume of requests. Kindly allow us a few more days to review the project you've submitted in case it goes over the regular time frame. Should any modifications are needed, our team will send you an email with details on how you can edit your project for approval. 

Regarding your testimonial request, please note that it can take up to 10 days for the review to be completed. You can check this help article to learn more.

Lastly, it seems that your profile photo may not be a photo of yourself. Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful, and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information about profile pictures and visit our blog for more tips on choosing an awesome profile photo.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

how much time take project will complete

2935ef07
Community Member

I have created some new projects on my profile since May 3. However, until now, they have not been approved, and the projects are still pending. Has anyone been approved for that long?

They written notes that I will take a longer but didn't mention how much it will take longer! Might possible they have some technical issue or changing something in system.

Hi Chung,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
european74
Community Member

How long do I have to wait for my submissions to the catalog to be approved? I submitted them last Saturday, which was 5 days ago.

Hi Mariusz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork

Due to high volume of requests, project catalog reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days and could take longer.

More than that as well

76f96dd9
Community Member

Hi all,

I'm facing an issue with the approval of my project catalog items. I have added two projects since last monday but the status for both of them is still "Under Review".

Thanks in advance for any tips/suggestions. 

Not forever. My project was aproved within 1.5 months. Just wait. You cannot rust them.

I remember few months ago, I added projects and were approved with a couple of days. Seems like the review process takes longer these days.

88971a49
Community Member

I have submitted project catalog on 1 may 2024 and now it's 16 may 2024, why is this still on pending?

Hi Sarmad,

I'm sorry for the delay in reviewing your projects; they should now appear approved. Don't hesitate to let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
chandresh027
Community Member

hii...is there any work or project for academic writers ?

ea638fc0
Community Member

Hi, i have been trying to create a project but when i try to upload images to the project i keep getting an error regarding the scale of the image, which doesn´t make any sense because i used all the guidelines upwork provides and changed the scale like five times and nothing changes. 

Hi Bautista,

Please be aware that we scale images on Project Catalog to 1000x750 pixels, which is a 4:3 ratio. If your image’s original pixel number is significantly larger or smaller, or the original size is a much different ratio, it may not look good when scaled. Small pictures may look pixelated (blurry or fuzzy) when enlarged, for example.

You may visit this help article to learn more about adding picture-perfect images to your projects. Let us know if you need further assistance with a screenshot of what you can see from your end; we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
b44dd4b7
Community Member

Dear Upwork Support Team,

I am writing to follow up on the status of my project submission, which I uploaded on May 4th. As of today, I have not received any communication regarding whether the project has been accepted or rejected.

Could you please provide an update on the status of my submission?I would greatly appreciate any information you can provide to help me understand the next steps.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013431fc9f043880c1 

Hi Hiba,

We'll follow-up with the team and update you as soon as we hear back from them. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
b44dd4b7
Community Member

Dear Joanne,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am writing to follow up on my previous inquiry regarding the status of my project submission from May 4th. I appreciate your prompt response and assurance that you would follow up with the team. However, it has been three days since our last communication, and I have not yet received any further updates.

Could you please provide an update on the status of my submission? Your assistance in expediting this matter would be greatly appreciated, as I am keen to understand the next steps.

Thank you once again for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,  

Hiba Raza

Here's my profile link

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~013431fc9f043880c1

Hi Hiba,

I sincerely apologize for the delay in reviewing your request. I understand how important it is for you to receive prompt feedback. Rest assured, we are actively working to address the delays in reviewing Consultations and Catalog projects to provide a seamless experience for our valued customers.

I want to inform you that Joanne has already taken the initiative to follow up with the team responsible for handling your request. They are aware of your submission and will prioritize reviewing it as soon as possible. We value your patience and appreciate your understanding during this time.

- Pradeep

Upwork
640f0081
Community Member

Hi Upwork support

It has been more than 15 days since I posted my project catalog and it has neither been approved nor have I been informed of any reviews I need to make. I would really appreciate your assistance.

Hi Samuel,

I've contacted the team handling the review for updates. I'll keep you posted on this thread whenever they respond with more information. We seek your patience and understanding while we sort this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
640f0081
Community Member

Hello ArjayM,

Thank you for your response, I will be waiting.

422731bd
Community Member

I am new at Upwork. I have submitted two projects to Upwork, three days have passed but my projects are still in under-review. Could anyone tell me how much time they required to approve the project? 

I can't find job and apply on specified jobs due to this issue. Please help me.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members