cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to DELETE/PURGE/rm-r Complete profile from Upwork? Anyone?

Highlighted
Angelique K Member Since: May 25, 2015
1 of 8

Hello forum, can you please help me out here, after careful review of this siteI do not wish to post data or get work via this forum, nor do I see quality leads or projects. Any Scripts or linls you can provide?

Thx

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Angelique,

Sorry to hear you do not feel like continuing to use Upwork. You can close your account by going to Settings > Contact Info, scrolling down a bit and clicking Close My Account.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Angelique K Member Since: May 25, 2015
3 of 8

CLOSING ACCOUNT IS NOT THE SAME AS DELETING ALL ASSETS ON YOUR SITE> PPLEASE PROVIDE A SCRIPT TO REMOVE ALL DATA TYPE FROM YOUR DB

Highlighted
Community Guru
Jean S Member Since: Oct 22, 2007
4 of 8

You might want to take your rude attitude and delete it.

As for your profile, you might want to read what you agreed to when you were first added as a contractor here. Do you really think you own all your data? Think again.

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
5 of 8
Angelique, your request is inappropriate. People are people. They are not corrupt DLL files.

If you want to be respectful, this can be discussed, but you can not come here and demand things for yourself that contravene common sense and agreements you agreed to. Things that nine million other contractors have not asked for.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
6 of 8

Kudos Preston!

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
7 of 8

I'm scared! What does this all mean?? Am I to be DELETED AND PURGED TOO?!?!? Cat Mad

Highlighted
Community Leader
Julie T Member Since: Sep 29, 2011
8 of 8

I think you are safe from the purge and delete Ramon Smiley Wink

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS