cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to change country of residence

Highlighted
Marvin G Member Since: Sep 10, 2015
101 of 142

Hello, how do I actually change my country? I was at school in the U.S but now am back in Africa, I see there is a contact customer support but I don't know how to actually get in touch with them.

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
102 of 142

Off-topic: Just a reminder: A lot of websites have more links in the footer of each page than in the header. For instance, here in the oDesk Communiity, the footer includes a link to Contact & Support https://support.odesk.com/ (See the footer, left-hand column under "Company Info").

Ron aka LanWanMan
Highlighted
Reza K Member Since: Oct 31, 2016
103 of 142

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
104 of 142

Hi Reza, 

I had to edit your post because it violated the Upwork Community Guidelines - posting in a language other than English. You are welcome to reply on threads, or start a new topic on the different boards but please be mindful of the guidelines. 

Let us know if you were going through any specific issue, and we'd be happy to help. Welcome to the Community!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Anda Z Member Since: Apr 15, 2018
105 of 142

Hello!

I can't change my country from United Kingdom to Latvia.

I logged in Upwork first time from United Kingdom, but didn't finish my profile there. Now I live in Latvia and can't finish my profile and send it for consideration because I can't change country.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
106 of 142

Hi Anda,

We have updated it from our end to Latvia. Let us know if you need further assitance. We're here to help. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Virginia I Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
107 of 142
Hello,
Hope this finds you well. I mistakenly entered my country as South Africa instead of Kenya and I want to correct it.
Thanks
Highlighted
Kateryna H Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
108 of 142

How can we change country of our company?

Because of different adresses in Profile and Tax info we can't get paid (or there is the other reason?).

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
109 of 142

Hi Kateryna,

Could you confirm to what country you`re trying to update your agency? Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Virginia I Member Since: Apr 24, 2018
110 of 142
Hi.
How do I change my country from South Africa to Kenya?
Thanks in advance
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS