cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change country of residence

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
91 of 112

Hi Muhammad, 

I've updated your country to Canada. Please update your address accordingly.

-Avery
Untitled
GigaPros N Member Since: Sep 8, 2018
92 of 112

Please change my country to "India", so that I may complete the application process.

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
93 of 112

@gigapros N wrote:

Please change my country to "India", so that I may complete the application process.

Unless your legal name is GigaPros you are wasting your time. You need to learn how to create an acceptable profile with honest, verifiable info before you have any hope of being accepted here. Lying about your location and using a false name and photo is NOT the way to go about it....

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
94 of 112

Hi GigaPros,

We've updated your country to India. I would also like to confirm that Petra is right. You need to update your profile and provide your complete legal name and a photo of yourself. I see that our team also reached out to you requesting that you make the necessary updates to your profile. Please refer to the ticket and follow the instructions mentioned on the email. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
95 of 112

I have provided the name & logo of the company **Edited for Community Guidelines** who will provide the services in a team setting. It's not about 1 single person providing the service. This is how we used to do business at elance (now upwork) as a company, and there's nothing fraudulent about it!!

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
96 of 112

@gigapros N wrote:

I have provided the name & logo of the company **Edited for Community Guidelines** who will provide the services in a team setting. It's not about 1 single person providing the service.

This is not how it works on Upwork.

97 of 112

OK, no problem, I understand.

In that case, I will update the profile with proper personal name/info.

Avinash M Member Since: Sep 14, 2018
98 of 112

Hello,

Can you please update my country to India so that i can complete my profile ?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
99 of 112

Your country has been updated to India. Feel free to add the rest of the information on your profile. Please change your profile name, note that you need to have your real name on your profile.  Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Adrian S Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
100 of 112

Hi Bojan S, can you please also change my country to Costa Rica?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS