🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to change project catalog video thumbnail
Page options
hamid314
Community Member

How to change project catalog video thumbnail

Hello,

I want to change Project catalog portfolio thumbnail .Could anyone assist me how do we change thumbnail for a video.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for your message. Currently, there is no option to choose a thumbnail for your project video. We will have this suggestion passed to the relevant team. Everyone will be posted when we make this feature available.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
PradeepH

Hi Hamid,

Thank you for your message. Currently, there is no option to choose a thumbnail for your project video. We will have this suggestion passed to the relevant team. Everyone will be posted when we make this feature available.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,
Its a very important issue. coz without proper thumbnails, we are unable to attract our targeted customers. so, I humbly request to you have a discussion with the team to implement this. you replied to this message on January 17, but still, it's in the same condition. today I am facing the same issue. since already years comes to end no solution till now. 

Hello Pradeep and Hamid,

It's 2023 and I think that this feature is not available. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm very interested in setting up my video thumbnails right and I guess that other users too.

It's a vital need for our portfolios!

Thank you very much,

hamid314
Community Member

Thanks Pradeep 👍

1a485b46
Community Member

As far as I could tell, Upwork chooses the exact middle of your video. So you can add time to the end of your video. Like a blank screen etc

davidslachta
Community Member

I'd like to upvote adding this feature.

Also additional to this, I would like to suggest a feature to be able to change the order of videos/images in our projects. Currently, they are displayed in the order of upload, but it would be great if we could re-order them at any time.

Hi David,

The option to set or edit a thumbnail is currently not available. But please know, we are forwarding all your feedback to update this section in your freelancer profile. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us your feedback and suggestions. We always value insight from our users as you help to make Upwork a better platform for all. 

~ AJ
Upwork

Thank you!

Have a great weekend!

David

amustafaid19
Community Member

Hi! I am facing the same issue. Is there any timeline for this feature?

60b85ade
Community Member

It would be great for our portfolios if we could choose the thumbnail for them, specially if we want the video to be the project cover, I hope this feature is available soon, best regards!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members