🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » How to email support?
Page options
cosmopolitan2014
Community Member

How to email support?

Hello. I just registered here today and have a very important question, as well as a suggestion to make to the owners of this website. However, I have spent the past 30 + minutes trying to send an e-mail to support, to no avail. I am being sent around in circles. It is either, "Contact us here," and when I click on it, I am getting the questions organized into neat bundles or categories, with no e-mail link to click on; OR it is a link to click on which only offers 4 options, none of wich apply to my case (the last option among the 4 is to "follow up" on previous requests, and that page is empty as I never sent any request, yet). 

What am I doing wrong? The nature of the content is such that I would feel more comfortable sending it via e-mail. 

Grateful to anyone who can assist! Have a great day. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
khurram4m
Community Member

Unfortunalty you can't contact upwork owners they have constructed their villa at planet mars ever since they increased their fee 

However to contact support You should see a "?" mark at the top right corner ,click there and then you will see a drop down menu click the first option "Help and Support" on the next page on the right hand you should see an option "Send a request"  use that form to communicate to support for questions or suggetions

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
juvy_ann-palma
Community Member

I contact the Customer Support reps during emergencies or when very important matters have to be discussed. Whenever I have questions on my mind, I try the Help outlets on my profile page first or type key words here at the forum.

And when you contact customer Support reps during emergencies or when very important matters have to be discussed... how do you contact them?

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
khurram4m
Community Member

Unfortunalty you can't contact upwork owners they have constructed their villa at planet mars ever since they increased their fee 

However to contact support You should see a "?" mark at the top right corner ,click there and then you will see a drop down menu click the first option "Help and Support" on the next page on the right hand you should see an option "Send a request"  use that form to communicate to support for questions or suggetions

Hope this helps

Thanks, Khurram

Much appreciated! 

Is the option still available to send a request to Upwork?  I have a very specific question about their Global Data Processing Agreement.

Thank you but I found other way but will try you suggestion

SUPPORT EMAIL:
**Edited for Community Guidelines**

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi E. J,

If your suggestion is not account-specific, please share it right here in the Community. If it is, please use this link and submit a support request.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello Vladimir

Cpassiba

P.s. I do not speak much Russian as the Hungarian language is only related to the Finnish, but I have learned how to say "Thanks!" Just assuming that based on your first name you speak Russian. Sorry if that is not correct. 

E.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members